Is there a list of things, places and people you would like to escape from? And should you be successful in escaping, where, who or what would you like to escape to? Here is the good news: there is a day in a year when people are welcome to escape. It is just around the corner so be ready with your list!
When is the National Escape Day in 2018?
The National Escape Day is on January 30, 2018, a Tuesday.
The National Escape Day is always observed, in the United States of America, on the 30th day of January each year.
Origin and Purpose of the National Escape Day:
No record is found as to the origin of this special fun day. It can be deduced that this day, though highly publicized in print, is not yet that popular worldwide. This day authorizes anyone from escaping from his normal routine and trying something new. Guess no company would like to have all his staff absent from work should this special day be a regular working day!
Observance of the National Escape Day:
There can be a thousand and one ways of celebrating the National Escape Day. We came up with a list of suggestions so, if anything on it is out of your normal daily routine, maybe you would like to do it on the National Escape Day:
- Spend the day at a local spa. Have a body massage, manicure, pedicure, and body scrub;
- Indulge yourself with a long and fragrant bubble bath amid scented candles, instrumental piano music, and a glass of your favorite drink;
- Skip on the laundry, ironing, cleaning and cooking for the day;
- Try a new trendy look by changing your hair color and style; or,
- Go somewhere alone without your mobile phone and not telling anyone where you are going. If you have a partner in life, it would be nice if the two of you vanish together.
When is the National Escape Day in 2019?
The National Escape Day is on January 30, 2019, a Wednesday.
More Interesting, Similar Days:
- Hug a Plumber Day
- INTERNATIONAL KISSING DAY
- Kiss Your Mate Day
- National Girlfriends Day
- Psychic Day
- Take Your Houseplant for a Walk Day
- White Day